Sunday, March 10, 2013

On This Week's Menu...

I have been trying to make myself go to the grocery store all day. If I wait until tomorrow (Sunday) there is always the chance that Kroger will be out of everything I need. But...I just can make myself. I'm hoping that if I get there before 10 am tomorrow, that I'll be ok. But there will be no wine this week (thank you, blue laws). Jerry has a case of the plague and is unable to race this weekend, but we are keeping our fingers-crossed for next weekend. Not trying anything new this week...still trying to find something to strike my fancy.

Sunday:

Russian Macaroni

Monday:

Spicy Noodle Stir-Fry with Tofu

Tuesday:

Chicken Soft-Tacos

Wednesday:

"A Little Like" Aloo Palek & Naan

Thursday:

Kale & White Beans with Soy Sausage

Friday:

Seared TempehWraps

Saturday:

Cuban Pork Pizza


Appears to be a very multi-cultural meals week!

-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment