Friday, March 29, 2013

5 TIny Kitchen Confessions


  1. I'm taking a spring break! Well, I've been blogging while on my spring break, but the week after spring break, I'm not making anything new or exciting. With having family here for a long weekend, eating out a few times, etc etc, we are going to have quick and easy meals for next week.
  2. Most of my pots, pans, and cooking tools have come from my grandmother and great aunt. When my great aunt was moved to a nursing home, my grandmother, who lived next door, brought me over and helped me pack a box of stuff to help with my first apartment. Then she gave me all kinds of her extra things. I haven't had to buy anything since.
  3. I'd take savory over sweet, any day. I'm not much of a dessert person, but I love crunchy, salty, and savory foods. 
  4. I cook, Jerry does the dishes. It is the perfect arrangement. We do have a dishwasher, though...so...
  5. In the summer, I try to never use the oven, but prefer to use the grill. My mom would always get mad if we used the oven in the summer because it made the house hot...I guess it stuck.
-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment