Sunday, March 24, 2013

On this (Partial) Week's Menu...

As an elementary school teacher I am afforded the privilege of school breaks and I am just starting out my spring break this weekend. Not much is planned as Jerry doesn't have spring break, but we have some family coming to visit later this week. So, I only planned meals for the next few days, while I give myself more time to plan for what I can make for our family, especially for Easter on Sunday. That way I can head to the grocery store on Wednesday to re-stock.

Sunday:

Spiced Red Lentils with Poached Eggs, Whole-Wheat Naan & Roasted Carrots

Monday:
Mediterranean-Style Whole-Wheat Pasta Salad

Tuesday:

Tempeh Coconut Curry with Basmati Brown Rice

Wednesday:

Red-Lentil Rice Cakes with Spinach Salad

Does anyone have any new spring dishes they are trying? I had quite a hard time finding red lentils here in Morgantown, but I finally found some, thankfully! I would have been bitterly disappointed to not be able to make the two red lentil dishes this week! Hopefully they will be worthwhile!

-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment