Sunday, February 24, 2013

On This Week's Menu...

I am going to try a couple of new recipes this week! The gnocchi and lentil-barley burgers are both recipes I found recently and I can't wait to give them a try! I'll be sure to document both recipes and let you know how they go! I hope you'll be trying something new this week, too!

Sunday:

Whole-Wheat Ricotta Gnocchi with Kale-Walnut Pesto & Carrots

Monday:

Mashed Potato, Spinach, & Mushroom Burritos & Jicama-Pineapple Slaw

Tuesday:

Lentil Barley Burgers with Tomatillo Salsa & Pineapple

Wednesday:

Mustard Chicken with Brussels & Roasted Potatoes

Thursday:

Garbanzo-Tomato Curry with Long-Grain Brown Rice & Kale

Friday: 

Spicy Dill Tomato Soup & Toasted Tomato-Cheese Sandwiches

Saturday:

Trip to the Grocery Store, or Eating Out

Keep checking back, I'll be posting this week with meals from last week! Let me know about your successes in the kitchen!

-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment