Sunday, February 17, 2013

On This Week's Menu...

My husband, Jerry, is away this weekend for an Ultra Cyclocross race in Georgia, so I was on my own for writing our weekly meal list. His only request was that we eat something really yummy on Sunday, when he returns. It will be post-race (and a major race, at that) so my only requirements are that it is filling, and has protein. Here's hoping that I selected meals that will satisfy him!

Sunday:

Nepalese Momos with dipping Sauce & Jicama-Pineapple Slaw

Monday: 

Carrot-Cheddar Soup with Dipping Bread

Tuesday:

A-little-like Aloo Palek with Naan

Wednesday:

Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Baked Chicken with Parmesan Couscous & Brussels Sprouts

Thursday:

Peanut-Crusted Tofu Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw & Avocado

Friday: 

Apricot-ed Chicken Pizza with Mozzarella & Goat Cheese topped with Arugula Salad

Saturday:

Out 

Keep checking the blog for some of these recipes to be featured!

-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment